FD-One Tri-Rotor Concept by Lazzarini is a Retro Futuristic Dream

Thread: FD-One Tri-Rotor Concept by Lazzarini is a Retro Futuristic Dream

Default FD-One Tri-Rotor Concept by Lazzarini is a Retro Futuristic Dream

Hey, it's the 21st century, where are all of the flying cars we were promised? Well, it seems a few others are wondering the same thing and the guys over at the Lazzarini design studio in Rome, Italy came up with the FD-One, a three rotor concept flyer in, what we might call, the reverse […]

More...

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

God, this is what I call a futuristic design! Not like this nonsense that Tesla came up with. Electric cars are something, but come on, it's already 2020! If you want to be a part of the future you have to think out of the box. For example, I've been to France last year in order to buy villa in France and I was totally nonplussed to see how smart home technology changed the real estate market. What we do while searching for a real estate is usually looking for bigger properties or the properties closer to the center etc. but actually, a property integrated to the smart house technology could be more interesting and profitable for the future customers. I wish it would be something very popular here too.