Default BBQ --- My Place --- Memorial Day Weeknd

Yogi's bringing his smoker.... Danny will be grillin' & I'll be cookin'
    Vicki
    2000 ZRX11001998 Valkyrie

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Ya'll enjoy. Well be out on Block Island for a few weeks

I will be getting ready that weekend for a bike trip to Gettysburg and then north. Hope everything is well with you. Miss our gatherings in Maggie Valley and all our friends.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

We have a Big Valk ride on that weekend this year...
    Highbinder's & Smokin'Joe's (June) Ride was moved back to Memorial Day this year

Ya'll have fun....
    Life is what you make of it~If it don't fit make alterations.
    Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then
    it's not the end.

99 I/S Valkyrie CSC trike
    98 Halfbreed Valkyrie CSC trike

Thumbs down

Vicki, I finally got plans worked out for my O2 requirement in Rapid City, SD for that period. So, I'll have to miss this one. Who was the one the last time I was there that snored so loud it rattled all the doors and windows? Was that DDT?

Taking the Grand Babied out to see the Country in and around Rapid City, that will be our home base. Oldest girl has been on mommies Puter looking for things to do out there. We be in RC, SD for 4 days, looks like her Bucket List is going to require minimum of 6 days. She started at Wall Drug and made it to the Devil's Tower. She wants to attempt to climb it, told her no way in hell. She ain't too happy with Grandpa right now. She is afraid I'll cut something else out. LOL

97 Tourer - 87 Cobra Trike - 44 Harley ServiCar
    Semper fi.

Quote Originally Posted by R J View Post
    Vicki, I finally got plans worked out for my O2 requirement in Rapid City, SD for that period. So, I'll have to miss this one. Who was the one the last time I was there that snored so loud it rattled all the doors and windows? Was that DDT?

Taking the Grand Babied out to see the Country in and around Rapid City, that will be our home base. Oldest girl has been on mommies Puter looking for things to do out there. We be in RC, SD for 4 days, looks like her Bucket List is going to require minimum of 6 days. She started at Wall Drug and made it to the Devil's Tower. She wants to attempt to climb it, told her no way in hell. She ain't too happy with Grandpa right now. She is afraid I'll cut something else out. LOL
    Had to be Speedie(Danny) that was doing the snore fest.

Blue Ice/2000 Valkyrie Interstate

Quote Originally Posted by Cattman View Post
    Had to be Speedie(Danny) that was doing the snore fest.

Yup that would have been Danny!
    Vicki

Quote Originally Posted by R J View Post

Sorry you can't make it RJ, but sounds like you have some real quality time planned. Good for you!
    Vicki

Vicki -

It sure would be good to get down and see all of you guys unfortunantly Memorial Day won't work with our schedule this year. We have a big trip that comes up the following week

We are working on trying to relocate down in the area ... Western NC/Eastern TN. First I have to sell some property up here ... unless I can find somebody to trade with me!!!!! We were hoping this year but probably won't happen that fast

You guys have fun, enjoy the BBQ ... wish we could be there.

Don
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

www.v-man.org

Quote Originally Posted by V-MAN View Post
    Vicki -

It sure would be good to get down and see all of you guys unfortunantly Memorial Day won't work with our schedule this year. We have a big trip that comes up the following week

We are working on trying to relocate down in the area ... Western NC/Eastern TN. First I have to sell some property up here ... unless I can find somebody to trade with me!!!!! We were hoping this year but probably won't happen that fast

You guys have fun, enjoy the BBQ ... wish we could be there.

Don
    Hey great to hear you may relocate down here. I have some friends from FL that are doing the same thing. They are going to move in here for a few months till they can get their own place. If I were you I'd pick E. TN. Taxes are way less than in NC.
    Vicki

Hg and I are hosting a Spyder Gathering...but Vicki....I might be coming thru to Maggie Valley Monday, June 10...you going to be home