Thinkin of throwin a ad-hoc gatherin 16th or 23rd June...

Thread: Thinkin of throwin a ad-hoc gatherin 16th or 23rd June...

Default Thinkin of throwin a ad-hoc gatherin 16th or 23rd June...

Hey yall, I know Yogi's NC Reunion is just prior to this ( And Im goin to THAT) , but I got a message from PIBIT that he cant make Yogi's unfortunately since he has a business trip to Charlotte on 17th Jun for that week.... and cant make the round trip twice.... well... I was thinkin... how bout we have a Q at my place either the weekend of the 16th or the 23rd here in Mooresville?? anybody interested?? I got 3 guest rooms, and lotsa couch and even some outside sleepin space, plenty of parking... I know folks already made plans for their summer trips and this is pretty last minute... but I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in hangin out at the Mosa house... Wrench Party or just party party....

Mosa
    "I believe what I said yesterday. I don't know what I said, but I know what I think, and, well, I assume it's what I said." -Donald Rumsfeld

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Any takers? I got BooBoo ( and if Yogi is in town, him too)....
    "I believe what I said yesterday. I don't know what I said, but I know what I think, and, well, I assume it's what I said." -Donald Rumsfeld

Sure wish I could. I know it'll be a great feed.

Blue Ice/2000 Valkyrie Interstate