Heading out Sunday...

Thread: Heading out Sunday...

Default Heading out Sunday...

...can't wait...going to Providence Rhode Island where I am giving a presentation (work pays ) and leaving there Thursday afternoon for Kentucty where I hope to see some of my southern friends
    Lookiking forward to good long ride!
    PIBIT

You can only go halfway into the darkest forest, then you are coming out the other side. (unless you have been walking in circles).

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

we'll be there...will be good to see y'all...is Pam coming with you???there's a guy, Buffalobill asking for you on the main vrcc board. fb
    Where ever ya go... There ya are...

Thanks fb!!
    Look forward to seeing you two there!
    PIBIT

You can only go halfway into the darkest forest, then you are coming out the other side. (unless you have been walking in circles).

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

From Providence to Kentucky you gonna pass pretty close by our place. We get home from the Islands Sunday night, late. Buzz us Monday evening. I ain't going to work 'till Tuesday

FB and Hotglue...looking forward to once I get there...but I am flying solo.
    Holmes...I will be in Providence Monday afternoon or at least by dinner time as I hope to leave tomorrow and get a hotel room on the work tab Sunday night...let me know how far away you are from providence and whether on my way in to Providence on Monday a drop by is possible...would love to see you two if possible

PIBIT

You're probably going to buzz across I-90 through Springfield, MA on you way to Providence. That is only about 15 miles north of us. Email me your route and we'll see what we can hammer out. We leave St. Croix Sunday afternoon and get in to Hartford late evening. We're around all day Monday so you can buzz us anytime.

Default Dam Rain!!

I don't mind getting rained on but I hate starting a trip in a down pour with no end in sight for the entire day
    Plus, the rain has brought in a cold front which sucks as well...looks like a wardrobe change is in order!
    PIBIT

Pibit ride safe..
    Highbinder is thinking of heading to the motel Thursday instead of Friday..
    Due to a few folks getting there early..
    See ya soon....
    Life is what you make of it~If it don't fit make alterations.
    Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then
    it's not the end.

99 I/S Valkyrie CSC trike
    98 Halfbreed Valkyrie CSC trike

Thats how our trip to the Penn. reunion went. Hard rain from Grand Rapids to Cleveland on the way there and rain from Bellefonte to Cleveland on the way back. Have a great trip. Have a shot of that Makers Mark for me. Roy

Made it to Springfield Mass. yesterday safe and sound...and dry...left at noon and dodged the rain all the way down...always nice when you come across roads damp but drying because the rain went somewhere else (better luck than you Rescue Roy). Soaked up some of the local culture last night and look forward to meeting Holmes and Monkey for lunch before heading to Providence...and then Kentucty!
    PIBIT

Cool...
    Life is what you make of it~If it don't fit make alterations.
    Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then
    it's not the end.

99 I/S Valkyrie CSC trike
    98 Halfbreed Valkyrie CSC trike

Southern Friends in Kentucky? That's North to me! Travel safely, and keep an oil pan under that thing so you don't mess up our pavement with Canadian Crude
    2009 Egret 189 with Yamaha 150 Vmax

Good seeing you Steve! I sure wish we had some more time. If we had gotten back fromt he islands a day early you could have just crashed here Sunday night.

Ride safe down to KY and don't hesitate to buzz me for an alternate route vs. I-95. I know you're looking to make time but I can certainly divert you off the interstate and down some decent roads through lower Westchester County NY that'll put you right on at the George Washington Bridge. (Merrit Parkway, CT (RT.15) to the Hutchinson River Parkway (NY) to the Saw Mill to the Henry Hudson. No trucks.

I wish I could join, but to mutch miles and to less time for me this Year
    Andy
    Berlin, Germany