Home From The PA Q

Thread: Home From The PA Q

Default Home From The PA Q

We are at Catmans, safe and sound.
    Will post more latr/

speedie
    Ok, I hate the rain, It sucks, I want to ride in the Sun Shine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Also home, safe and sound ...

Sure was a great time, the food was awesome the company was better. Thanks to Yogi and BooBoo for their hospitality. Scott, I think you and Craig have the BBQ procedure down to a science ... way to go!

Many laughs with old friends and a few new friends were made too! Sure needed the time away from the daily mess ... thanks to everyone that was able to make it.

PIBIT Hope the operation went well

Don and Kim

PS
    Thanks for the contribution you sent north Mosa
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

www.v-man.org

Roy and Art made it home safe and sound. Sure had a great time.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by V-MAN View Post
    PS
    Thanks for the contribution you sent north Mosa
    I'm guessing Mosa sent some shine! Damn...I missed it. The last batch of strawberry I had was REAL good. Did y'all hold tradition and make sure to drink it down to the frost line every time?

Quote Originally Posted by holmes View Post
    I'm guessing Mosa sent some shine! Damn...I missed it. The last batch of strawberry I had was REAL good. Did y'all hold tradition and make sure to drink it down to the frost line every time?
    Your right Chris, this years flavor was blueberry ... not sure about the frost line but it was so smoothe we probably went below the line! You and Laura were both missed, your names came up a couple times.
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

www.v-man.org

MAn...I really wish I could have made it. It sounds like it was a great time...as always.

Default Great Time

Thanks for your hospitiality and a great weekend. I can't believe the spread. HotGlue has some very serious competention.

Great seeing everyone sharing tales . Dan and Kim,Lamont, Vicky and Maury,Pibit,Roy and friend, and of course our great hosts Craig, Kelly and girls and Scott. Good sharing some road time with Speedie even though it was in his Dodge, but we didn't drown like we would have on 2 wheels. Tim you rock. Glad you made it home safe Steve.

Blue Ice/2000 Valkyrie Interstate

This was my first time there and it was great. The food was awesome and the fellowship was great. We had a good ride back even though we got a little wet. Thanks again for everything.

AWESOME TIME!! Been a while since I have had one of Vicki's margaritta's, obviously! Great seeing everyone and I think i only heard "dumbazz" just a couple of times And thanks Craig for offering to come and get me with the truck and drive me home if I lost my charge anywhere on the way home...now that's a friend!
    PIBIT

You can only go halfway into the darkest forest, then you are coming out the other side. (unless you have been walking in circles).

We had a great time! It was good seeing everyone again and I enjoyed meeting your local friends Craig. Despite the rain it was a good trip home. The Versys did well and I didn't feel all that beat up when we got here. I think I could have ridden another couple hundred miles if I had to.
    Vicki
    2000 ZRX11001998 Valkyrie

Quote Originally Posted by V-MAN View Post
    Your right Chris, this years flavor was blueberry ... not sure about the frost line but it was so smoothe we probably went below the line! You and Laura were both missed, your names came up a couple times.
    It's sneaky stuff man. Last year Pibit was scared of the stuff at first but after a few sips he put himself right in the middle of the pack so he could get a pass from both sides.

Hope you guys are well. Pass on our howdy's to Kim and the girls.

As always, It was our pleasure. Lamont and Vicki finally came after how many years?? Now they see what they have been missing out on.

Holmes and Monkey were REALLY missed, Laura, I gave Scott a big bag of Monkey bait so make sure that you get some!!

Mosa was AWOL!

oh and HG and FB I got a whole Brisket in the freezer!!

lastly we all lifted a glass for shftr, he was the one that started this thing.
    until next year......

2011 Triumph R3 Roadster

Quote Originally Posted by PIBIT View Post
    AWESOME TIME!! Been a while since I have had one of Vicki's margaritta's, obviously! Great seeing everyone and I think i only heard "dumbazz" just a couple of times And thanks Craig for offering to come and get me with the truck and drive me home if I lost my charge anywhere on the way home...now that's a friend!
    PIBIT
    So I take it that you didn't get parts at the Harley dealer on Sunday?
    Vicki
    2000 ZRX11001998 Valkyrie

Default FNG Checking In

How-D;
    I wanted to thank our gracious hosts for thier hospitality while we were there. The food was outstanding and I'd agree that Hotglue has some serious competition. It was that good. Scott and Craig did shifts keeping the fires going all night and didn't sleep much that night, that's above and beyond the call of duty and I thank you both for your efforts.

Saw some familiar faces

Met some new ones too

Had a taste of some smoooooooth stuff in a mason jar

Rode up and back without incident

Good riding country, nice people, great food/drink. I don't know how it gets any better than that. Thanks for letting me hang out with all of you, I really enjoyed it.

-Maurey
    Last edited by roninB4; 05-28-2010 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Clarifiction?

What lamont said doubled
    And no Vickie, the local Harley dealer had no parts...it was fish or go home, and i decided to try and "go home"...it heped knowing Craig would rescue me if necessary!
    Hope you are all enjoying your long weekend!
    PIBIT

You can only go halfway into the darkest forest, then you are coming out the other side. (unless you have been walking in circles).

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
    Holmes and Monkey were REALLY missed, Laura, I gave Scott a big bag of Monkey bait so make sure that you get some!!
    We really did want to be there but it just wasn't in the cards. I worked that entire weekend at the office (sun up to sun down) getting ready for vacation.

We're finally settled in down here in St. Croix and the warm sun, cool breezes and local island rum are working their magic! I'm bummed I missed the blueberry shine

Enjoy the holiday buddy...it cetainly sounds like you both deserve it!!
    PIBIT