03 Harley Roadglide, 100th Anniversary Edt.

Thread: 03 Harley Roadglide, 100th Anniversary Edt.

Default 03 Harley Roadglide, 100th Anniversary Edt.

I hate to say it, but I have to sell my bike due to medical issues. This bike is better than new. All new body parts thanks to a little ole lady who bumped me at a stop light. Didn't hurt the bike or me but scuffed it up and Harley won't paint the anniversary editions. So, new faring, new finders, hard bags and new Vance and Hines 2 into 1 pipes and a new rear wheel, just because they think it may have been pushed? I am having the bike detailed out and all the fluids replaced with synthetics, as I have done on this bike. Silver over black, sharp looking bike. Also have the J&M upgrade speakers that sound great, even at 80 Mpr. Mustang seats and back rack.

This bike has a 95" motor running 82 Hp and 97 lbs of torque, not bad for a Harley! I have all the original parts for the original motor so if you blow the 95" you still have a motor, not bad! I put on some custom parts, Kury stuff, and have all the original parts there too. I have 3 windshields, 2 clear with different hights, and one smaller black one for summer. I can throw in some helmets, cover, rain suit-frog, and a bunch of other stuff.

The bike also has a race tuner so you can dyno it and get the exact right tune up for great riding. Garage kept and Whiz ridden!

Asking $14,000 and that is a great price! Call me at: 703-347-6402 or email me at: [email protected]. Great bike, sounds great, runs great, what more do you need??? Blessings, Whiz
    God is a Verb!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Whiz -

Sorry to see your selling the bike, and medical issues being the reason. Could a trike conversion or sidecar be a different answer for you? Good luck, feel better.

Don
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

www.v-man.org