1999 Valkyrie Standard parts wanted. & or for sale.

Thread: 1999 Valkyrie Standard parts wanted. & or for sale.

Default 1999 Valkyrie Standard parts wanted. & or for sale.

I need a clean, black, standard, gas tank. Black tank preferred. No dents preferred.

Will trade my banged up tank plus $300 for a decent dent free tank.

Will also consider selling this 1999 Standard with less than 30K. ($5000 obo.)

Last week I paid the local dealer ( Handlebar motorsports $1063 for service and replacement parts including brake pivot pin, spring and brake pedal, clutch and brake fluid resevoirs ( mirrors had broken off the threaded mounts on both sides.) Had new fluids added of course. New kick stand. Tune-up. Runs well.

Has the Cobra Six into Six exhaust and the right side is dented a bit. Still have unused original exhaust. Have new stock seats.

If I can find a replacement gas tank I will ride this bike for a couple of years but I have about run out of money to fix any thing beyond the gas tank. ( Needs speedo and tach, windshield, passenger back rest. )

This is still a beautiful bike that was always well maintained by Handlebar Motorsports in Durango. Clear title. (Was never salvaged). I will send photos to any one who is serious about possibly buying the bike as is. I live in Durango CO. Buyer would have to come here to get the bike.

[email protected]
    Last edited by Mac from Durango; 08-14-2009 at 06:10 PM.
    My wife and I live and ride in the mountains and deserts in the Four Corners Area.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Today when I installed the gas tank and fired up the bike for the first time it ran like a clock. Finally after all this time I can ride again and I am loving it.

I still need a few small parts and a few other repair items but it runs and rides well.

This is my second Valkyrie. These are just great bikes. I won't be selling this one any time soon.

Mac from Durango
    My wife and I live and ride in the mountains and deserts in the Four Corners Area.

Still need a stock tach from a Valkyrie Standard. Anyone parting out a bike please contact me. Thank you.