recovered from yearly bike accident

Thread: recovered from yearly bike accident

Default recovered from yearly bike accident

was on the way to put bike in storage for winter and have more done to it when i was stopped at end of ramp off I-95 onto I-395 waiting for opening in traffic to enter-then vehicle came up behind me and didnt stop-well they did after they used me as a braking device ,same as last year except i flew off to the left this time landing in the right lane flat on my back on I-395 with my bike on top of me--traffic thankfully stopped without running over me-spoke to person who did paint job and found out will need new paint job on saddlebags,rear fender , tour pack and left lower fairing-cant blend in on illusion paints with art work ghosted in it-now they will have plenty of time to install new digital gauges and do paint work to inner fairing--nothing broken on me tho,thank God-.just banged up.and it really is a bad intersection,even worse this time of year with the sun directly in your eyes-it was a vehicle from channel 5,my favorite local tv station that hit me and i will still watch them-just from the shade -right leg and ankle[broken in rear ender last year] still bother me so it could have been much worse ---ride safe went to visit bike on sat. and saw new gauges---ohhhh yesssss---i like em---going to look great installed w/ the custom paint on the inner fairing---come on spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: got rear ended again

Sounds like a true "accident" and glad you weren't hurt badly.

Yikes! Glad you're in one piece!

---------------------------------
    CUAgain,
    Daniel Meyer
    Author. Adventurer. Electrician.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Glad your OK...
    Life is what you make of it~If it don't fit make alterations.
    Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then
    it's not the end.

99 I/S Valkyrie CSC trike
    98 Halfbreed Valkyrie CSC trike

CJ -

That really does suck glad to hear your OK though ... the bike is just tin and plastic and can be fixed. When you get our age ... well we don't heal so fast or heal so well. Take care and stay safe ...
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

www.v-man.org

thanks for your replies--to a person,as they responded,the police,the fire department,and the ambulance all hurried over and asked is the bike OK[it was back standing up by this point]-i said it was fine but i've been better--looking forward to the new instruments-by dakota digital-the blue numbers hopefully are more legible to a red-gren-blue colorblind rider in the daylight[i had tried red ones on one of my valks years ago-bad move-could only see them at nite]the painter has put the first coat of illusion paint on,next clear coat,then candy,then clear and finally one more coat of another illusion paint[should see red,brown,gold,and blue when finished] and i think the blue numbers will compliment it well.at least it looks good on paper--oh well--------vman-send me a new phone number-would like to palaver w/you--cj