BELL SOUTH INTERNET?????

Thread: BELL SOUTH INTERNET?????

Douglasville, Georgia.....JUST West of HOTLANTA

Default BELL SOUTH INTERNET?????

OK You BellSouth Users...How is the SERVICE? I'm kicking around switching over from MSN ot BELLSOUTH. They have a PROMO going on right now..HOME Phone Service,Celluar(Cingular which I have had for years BUT Seperate Billing) and Internet Service ALL ON THE SAME Bill... Inquiring Mind NEEDS to KNOW about the Internet Service part????
    TIA...............LOOKING to SAVE Some

Ray

Some of it's "Tragic" and Some of it's "Magic" But I had a "Good LIFE" all the "WAY." .... "JB"

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

I have it and it works well. But I hear it depends a lot on your area and how many people are using it. It almost never goes down [I can't remember the last time anyway.] I do like the one bill for everything.

We had it. It was always going out, nothing but problems with it. We have cable now.
    Vicki
    2000 ZRX11001998 Valkyrie

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Default I've had it for a little...

over a year now. I'm pleased with it. I've only had a couple of outages that didn't last more than a few minutes each.

Default Bellsouth

Well, we had Bellsouth for a long time and when cable Modem came in our area, we switched to it. Bellsouth, depending on where you live and the phone lines it is Very slow. Plus they would always hang it up. It got to be a pain in the a.. My parents have it and complain about the same thing. If you sit idle they will disconnect you from the Net. Your choice, but I wouldn't.

Lynn

Reelay,
    We have had bellsouth service for 4.5 years now!!
    Haven't had any problems with the internet or phone service.
    We had some issues with the billing on the cingular side.
    We had all on one bill, then for some reason it got changed on Bellsouths end. Needless to say after LeAnn got done with them we ain't had no more problems!!
    Went to DSL about a year and half or so ago and love it!!!

Jon

Default Bellsouth

Well, there are a lot of folks who haven't had any trouble. But we sure did. I would quit using my computer for that before I ever went back to them. Just my feelings personally.