My Friend in bad shape

Thread: My Friend in bad shape

Default My Friend in bad shape

Well, I talked to Jerome , the one that had his leg amputated , talked to him last nite. And he is home and all is going well. His son and son in law built him a ramp for his wheelchair and also a big front porch. He is doing real well. He made another appt for the therapy today and in about 2-3 months will be fitted for his prosthetic leg. Just thought I would give you an update on how he is doing. Thanks again for the support, specially you Daniel.

Leather :P

2. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Just south of Chicago in Midlothian, Illinois

Again tell him he is in all out thoughts and payers. We know he will be back riding real soon. Continue giving him our support.
    Captain Morgan IL./IN PGR Rider

Default Thanks Condor

I will sure tell him when I go see him. I had already mentioned in the hospital that I posted a message on this board asking for prayers and thoughts. And he appreciated that. So I will mention it to him and Jerome will definitely appreciate it from Fellow Bikers.

Leather

5. Remove Advertisements
    BigBikeRiders.com
    Advertisements

Tell him to spend some time here. Might be good therapy for him. We'll keep him in our prayers.

Default Spending time here.

I will do that. I know he gets on his computer quite a bit. So you may be right . I think he would like it too.

Thanks,
    LYnn

One of my best friends lost his leg in a motorcycle accident about 20 years ago. He was on his bike again as soon as he could get things rigged up for shifting. We ride on a regular basis and most people who don't know him can't tell he has an artificial leg.
    Tell you friend there is hope and keep up the good work.

Default Thanks

I hate that this happened, but we all know as bikers , the possiblities of what may happen. Another friend of ours in our local club lost his leg in Nam and he rides and does it pretty well I might add. I just hate that it happened to someone I know and have known for 10 years. He is a very sweet guy. Thanks BG and I will tell him.

Lynn