For Sale: Rifle Classic L windshield for a Valkyrie. It is 19" tall above the headlight, 25" wide, clear, and does not have cutouts for turnsignals. It includes the fork clamps for mounting. It is in good condition with only some minor scratching from cleaning. There is also a small scratch/chip in the lower left corner below the horizontal bar outside of the vision line. It really isn't too noticeable and looks like a small bug splat that you can't clean off. Also, the "chrome" strips are actually polished stainless steel and also have some scratching from cleaning. It could probably be polished back out to mirror finish. I replaced the windshield plastic in Sept. 2006 and it has approximately 30,000 miles on it. Like I mentioned, it really is in "good" condition, but not perfect. I'm trying to be as honest as possible here. The only reason I'm selling is because I installed a batwing fairing and no longer need it. Asking $125 plus shipping. New from Rifle (www.rifle.com), this windshield costs $339 and they estimate UPS Ground shipping from CA to PA at $45. So I'd guess shipping would be in that range. I'd also be willing to drive 100 miles or so from Canonsburg, PA (just south of Pittsburgh) to meet you. It mounts really easily so we could install it for your ride home. Contact me by PM here on the boards or email me at belliott00ATmsnDOTcom.

Here's a pic of it on my bike just before disassembly for the batwing. I can email more close-up pics if requested.

Rifle-Shield.jpg